Let Us Monitor Your Surfside Home
Does your home stay vacant for a considerable amount of time? If so, your home could be at a higher risk of damage. Such risks include flooding, mold growth, break-ins, vandalism, water-leaks, electrical issues, and even squatters!
It’s for such reasons that make hiring a home watch service important. A good home watch service will keep a keen eye on your home, ensuring it’s cared for when you’re away!
At Income Realty Home Watch, we have over four decades of experience in the real estate realm. Our home watch services are specially designed for vacationing or absentee second homeowners. They are also customizable to meet your home’s particular needs.
We carry out regular inspections either weekly or bi-weekly, depending on your specific requirements. We also use a customized checklist that’s based on your desires and preferences. If we come across an issue that requires a solution immediately, we’ll do what we can to mitigate it and then call to inform you.
It goes without saying that Income Realty Home Watch is an accredited home watch service in Surfside, FL. We’re a member of the National Home Watch Association and uphold the highest ethics in the home watch industry.
Still want to learn more? If so, kindly get in touch with us by dialing 305.251.5561. Alternatively, you can also send us an email at email@example.com.
What is a Home Watch?
A home watch isn’t a house-sitting or live-in service. Rather, it’s a service that focuses on monitoring a homeowner’s property when they are absent for an extended period. The service includes routine inspections, repairs and maintenance, and security checks of your home.
Why Hire Income Realty Home Watch?
Our company provides home watch services to ensure your home is always in tiptop condition while you’re away. This will ensure you have peace of mind during your absence.
The following are some of the reasons that make us stand out from the competition.
For one, Income Realty Home Watch has over four decades of experience in the real estate business. Two, besides the experience, we’re an accredited home watch company. Being accredited by the National Home Watch Association means we’re required to:
- Insured and bonded
- Pass a mandatory background check
- Attend Continuing Education courses to better serve our clients
- Follow Code of Ethics as stipulated by the National Home Watch Association
We’re also affiliated with the Miami Association of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Residential Property Owners.
And three, hiring us means hiring a home watch company that has tried and tested solutions.
Our Home Watch Services
We check for many things in an unoccupied home. Our tailor-made checklist assesses both the interior and exterior of your property. Among other things, the checklist includes items such as:
- Doing routine inspections either on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Accepting deliveries on your behalf.
- Safekeeping your keys, as well as allowing service providers to access your home.
- Carrying out checks before and after a storm.
During the routine inspections, the following are some of the areas that we’ll check.
Your Home’s Interior
Inspecting your home’s interior is important to ensure it’s protected. Regular inspections ensure that any issues are dealt with as quickly as possible before they become serious and potentially costly.
When inspecting your home’s interior, we like to pay attention to things like:
- Plumbing Systems. Issues to do with plumbing systems can be a hassle if preventative measures aren’t taken. We check the entire system for leaky drains and pipes, inspect vent pipes, test the water pressure, and more. We also examine the ceilings and floors for potential signs of water leakage.
- Safety Systems. We also inspect alarm systems, as well as smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to ensure they are working as they should.
- Environmental Systems. We’ll inspect to see that heating and air conditioning units are working as they should.
- Electrical Systems. Electrical systems need to be properly maintained and tested to ensure they run as they should. Our services include examining every circuit box, wiring and outlet.
- Pests can cause destruction and costly repair bills to your property. That’s why we also check for pests during our routine inspections.
- Mold Issues. Mold remediation can be expensive. Our inspection checks for early signs of mold so that we can take care of it early on.
Your Home’s Exterior
Your home’s exterior is equally important. We’ll also examine it so as to deal with any problems that may arise in your absence. The following are some of the things we check for during our inspection tours.
- The roof’s condition.
- The security of main entry ways.
- Your yard, to ensure it’s well taken care of.
If we come across any issue, we’ll call you right away!
Why Can’t I Ask My Neighbor for Help When Away?
You can! However, it’s a risky proposition. You see, your neighbor doesn’t have the professional training a home watch company has. They won’t know where or what to look for during the home inspection.
As such, if an issue arises, they won’t be able to resolve it properly. Additionally, your neighbor won’t have the professional experience to carry out a thorough interior and exterior home inspection.
And over time, small issues can grow to become serious and potentially costly!
About Surfside, Florida
Surfside is a town in Miami-Dade County. As of the 2020 census, the population was about 5,689. The town is a walkable downtown district, featuring lovely residential areas and a peaceful beach.
Surfside is a hidden gem located near various cultural, historical, and artistic attractions. Some of the attractions in the area include North Beach Oceanside, Bal Harbor Beach, Oleta River State Park, Surfside Beach, and Haulover Park.