Let Us Monitor Your Cutler Bay Home
Have you been thinking of going off on a holiday but feel worried about leaving a vacant property? Income Realty Home Watch has got your back! We offer dependable property watch services on a weekly or bi-weekly schedule, all of which follow stringent standards to keep your home as safe as possible.
Leaving your Cutler Bay home empty can present its own set of risks. You want to avoid stressing over squatters, vandals, pest infestations, and water leaks from sudden storms. Being away can expose you to scenarios that can limit your control but, with the right partner, all the risks can be reduced.
Income Realty Home Watch has over 4 decades of experience in taking care of residential, rental, and commercial properties. We protect your Cutler Bay home from dangerous incidents. We’ll keep your stress away and ensure that we carry out our detailed property inspections.
You can rely on our updated reports as we have a systemic checklist on-hand to guide our inspections. As an accredited member of the National Home Watch Association, Income Realty Home Watch adheres to the Code of Ethics of the organization.
While your neighbors and friends may offer to watch over your property, our professional home watching services will provide you with more benefits.
Call us today at (305) 251 5561. We’ll walk you through the perks of engaging our home watching services!
What Is a Home Watch Service?
Home watch services are crucial inspections, maintenance and security checking of your property all carried out by professionals. When you engage Income Realty Home Watch’s services, you can gain peace of mind knowing your property issues are given attention and resolved to minimize any costly damages.
Being on an extensive absence increases your property’s exposure to risks. It can leave your Cutler Bay Home susceptible to damages that will get worse overtime if gone unchecked. As a company with expertise in addressing these issues, we’re in the best position to take care of your home until your return.
Our Home Watch Services
When a property is vacant, part of ensuring it’s in top condition is frequent inspection. However, it’s not a simple process of simply sweeping your eyes over the area.
Under our watch, we prepare a checklist that details our interior and exterior assessment of your Cutler Bay home. Part of our checking in process includes the following:
- Conducting weekly and bi-weekly inspections of your property
- Accepting deliveries on your behalf
- Holding your keys in a secure location and permitting the entry of service and maintenance providers to resolve property issues
- Performing pre and post storm checks
What Do We Check in Your Home?
For our weekly and bi-weekly checks, we regularly inspect the following home areas:
Unless your home is a condo, we see to it that the exteriors are carefully inspected for issues that materialize while you’re on leave. We look at:
- The state of the roof of your home from ground level
- Access points—namely doors and windows to review security
- The sprinkler system to ensure they’re functioning at peak form
- If something is amiss, you’ll be kept in the loop immediately!
- Another critical area of your home is the interior of your place. Spotting the early signs of damage can halt further harm. We look at:
- The electrical systems and investigate if there are faulty wirings and damaged outlets that keep things from working in full order
- The plumbing systems to reduce the likelihood of destructive leaking and flooding. We cover the kitchen and bathroom fixtures from toilets to sinks. Where water flows, we’ll be keeping an eye on the floors, walls and ceilings to check for stains, peeling paint and mold.
- The HVAC systems to ensure that there’s proper ventilation, heating and cooling distribution. Part of the assessment includes changing the filters.
- The home’s security systems so we can determine that alarm systems and smoke detectors are fully functional.
- Signs of mold issues can be troubling and have a negative impact on health. It also escalates expenses so it’s imperative to pay attention for any mold presence.
- Signs of pest infestation can ruin the structural form of the home. The quicker the termites, rodents and bugs are spotted, the faster an extermination is scheduled.
Can I Hire a House Sitter to Watch Over My Home?
Given that house sitters are individuals working on a freelance basis, they’re not equipped with the same expert training as our team. A home watch service company like Income Realty Home Watch offers professional services.
We’re bonded and insured to protect our clients. We’re also trained to detect property issues, provide a status report of your home, and perform inspections according to the industry’s best practices.
With house sitters, they might be unable to locate common issues such as pest infestation, leaks, security problems. and damages caused by weather disturbances. Even minor issues will be harder for them to track. They may even cause additional damages without the insurance to cover for it.
A home watch service company is responsible for meticulous property inspections from the interior to the exterior of the home. Thus, we’re able to find and focus on small issues all while offering a resolution and avoiding expensive repair fees for our clients whenever possible.
About Cutler Bay, Florida
Cutler Bay is considered part of Miami-Dade County. It was founded in 2005 with borders in Biscayne National Park and Lakes by the Bay. Cutler Bay got its name from William Cutler, a doctor who frequented the area in the 1880s.
Residents enjoy staying in Cutler Bay for its accessibility to Miami and proximity to the beaches. The landscapes provide serenity and promote high-quality living. The school system is rated above average.
Here are interesting places to see in Cutler Bay, Florida:
- Biscayne National Park
- Charles Deering Estate
- Larry and Penny Thompson Park
- Redland Market Village
- Little Havana
Areas We Serve
We are proud to serve the following areas in Florida: Brickell, Miami, Hammocks, Pinecrest, Cutler Bay, Palmetto Bay, Kendall, Doral, Dadeland, Coconut Grove, Homestead, Wynwood, Surfside, South Miami, and Florida City