Let Us Manage Your North Miami Beach Rental Property
Are you looking for a seasoned property manager to look after your rental in North Miami Beach while you’re away?
If you’re an out-of-state homeowner or planning to take an extended vacation for a long period, then you need a professional home watcher to look after your property while you’re away.
A vacant rental is vulnerable to many risks, including theft, pest infestations, and property damage. Luckily, we can help ensure that your property is in its best shape, all year round!
We’re Income Realty Home Watch, a premier home watch property with over 40 years of experience in the real estate industry. Based in Miami, we are proud to work with clients all around the Greater South Florida area. Whether you’ve got a condo or a multi-family unit, we can help you!
At Income Realty Home Watch, we know what it takes to make your North Miami Beach rental succeed. With our meticulous property inspections, you can rest assured that your property will be in good condition all year round! After all, we’re the National Home Watch Association accredited home watch company in the Miami area.
Our Property Home Watch Services
At Income Realty Home Watch, we know that every rental is different. So, we offer customizable services, tailored to suit your property’s unique needs.
When you start working with us, we develop a customized checklist based on your desires and preferences, along with best practices as outlined by the National Home Watch Association. This ensures that we take care of your rental’s every need.
Keep reading to learn more about our services!
What Do Home Our Watch Services Entail?
Home Watch services are scheduled inspections of unoccupied or vacant rental properties while the owner is away. The main goal is to spot issues before they turn into big, costly repairs.
At Income Realty Home Watch, we ensure that your property is in good condition both inside and outside! Our critical inspections typically include plumbing, electrical, and HVAC system checks, as well as an inspection of the areas in the property.
Our team of expert inspectors can easily detect leaks, pests, mold, and other critical issues that need to be resolved promptly. Once we find an issue or potential problem, we immediately notify you. From there, we work with you to create a plan to bring your rental back to its best shape!
Our Home Watch Services
Income Realty’s home watch services aim to help you minimize the risks and stress of having an unoccupied rental property. Here’s how we do it:
- We perform weekly or biweekly property inspections, depending on your requirements
- We create a customized checklist based on your desires and preferences, along with best practices as outlined by the NHWA. This ensures that we take care of your rental’s every need.
- We provide you with an electronic report, geo-location based and time-stamped, so you know when we perform each inspection. This also helps ensure you’re always informed of the current condition of your property.
- When we come across issues that require immediate attention, we do all we can to mitigate the problem. Then, we contact you to determine the best course of action.
If you need it, we can provide additional services such as taking care of deliveries you’re expecting while you’re away. We can also control who accesses your rental. For example, we can greet contractors, stay on the property while they work, and ensure that your home is secured once they’re done.
What Do We Check in Your Home?
We know every rental is different. With that in mind, here are the things we check in all the properties under our care:
- Doors, windows, and other points of entry
- Sprinkler system
- Garden or backyard
- Indicators of problems or potential issues
- Electrical systems. We inspect outlets, wirings, and the circuit box, as well as ensure that all the lights are working.
- This includes looking out for leaks, flushing toilets, running faucets, and checking floors and ceilings for water damage.
- Environmental systems. This includes the heating and air conditioning units, the humidity, and HVAC filters.
- Security and safety systems. We’ll make sure that your alarm system and smoke detectors are always running.
- Mold presence. We know that mold spreads fast and can be extremely expensive to treat. So, we actively look for signs of mold in all our property inspections.
- Pest infestations. We always keep an eye out for bugs, termites, and rodents to ensure there are no pests on your property.
About North Miami Beach, FL
North Miami Beach, commonly referred to as NMB, is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida. The town was originally named “Fulford-by-the-Sea” in 1926, after Captain William H. Fulford of the U.S. Coast Guard, but was renamed in 1931.
NMB is located midway between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale and adjacent to the Golden Glades Interchange, where I-95, Florida’s Turnpike, and the Palmetto Expressway meet. Commuters can easily reach North Miami Beach from virtually all South Florida in less than 30 minutes!
Its prime location and easy access have made this town one of Florida’s best-known regional shopping areas.
In addition to shopping, there are many exciting things to do in North Miami Beach, including a blooming arts and culture scene, several national parks, and plenty of historical attractions.
Some of NBM’s main attractions include the Cloisters of the Monastery of Saint Bernard de Clairvaux, Greynolds Park, Carillon Miami Wellness Resort, Miami Beach Bandshell, and North Beach Oceanside Park.
North Miami Beach is not only a great place to visit, but a great place to live too! You can find everything from cozy homes to elegant waterfront properties and high-end condominiums in this city. Its calm environment and its wide range of recreational, cultural, and dining areas make this city one of the best places to live in South Florida!
Areas We Serve
At Income Realty Home Watch, we are proud to serve the following areas in Florida: Brickell, Wynwood, Miami, Hammocks, Pinecrest, Cutler Bay, Kendall, Doral, Dadeland, Midtown, Overtown, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Hialeah, Homestead, Palmetto Bay, Surfside, South Miami, North Miami Beach, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Wynwood, and Florida City.