Let Us Monitor Your Dadeland Home
A home watch service is designed to ensure your home is well taken care of when the home or property owner is away. A house watch service can include routine maintenance, visual inspections, interior and outdoor check-ins, emergency response, and more if you own a winter, summer, or holiday home.
Maintaining your second house is just as vital as maintaining your main residence. Hiring and home watch service give you the assurance that everything is secure and being taken care of.
Home Watch Services Dadeland
Income Realty Home watch is aware of your property’s dangers while nobody is around to take care of its upkeep and care. For your property, Income Realty Home Watch offers weekly or biweekly checks. We use a unique checklist that is based on your objectives, our knowledge, and industry best practices.
Due to travel, work, or other personal obligations, an increasing number of people are away from their homes. Home maintenance can be difficult for absentee owners because they aren’t always around to manage crises, watch maintenance, or run errands.
Additionally, the majority of insurance providers demand that the property be checked on at particular intervals, which can be a hassle for absentee homeowners. While you are away, Income Realty Home Watch will help you safeguard and manage your investment, giving you peace of mind.
We offer services specifically designed for homeowners who leave their house empty but still want assurance that it is properly cared for. We have been managing residential and rental properties for more than 40 years.
Among the places we service are Miami, Palmetto Bay, Cutler Bay, Homestead, Kendall, Doral, Coconut Grove, and Florida City. We have insurance and are accredited by the National Home Watch Association. We also make sure we abide by the NHWA’s code of ethics.
What is a Home Watch?
Home Watch refers to absent homeowner inspections, unoccupied residence inspections, and property inspection services. These services are intended for owners of second homes and rental properties who are absent from their homes for extended an time, perhaps in another city or state.
What are the Services We Offer?
Depending on the needs of our clients, our home watch service visits take place weekly or biweekly. We work with you to create a unique checklist based on your requirements and preferences, following the National Home Watch Association’s guidelines for industry best practices.
We electronically communicate our reports based on geo-location and timestamps so that you know when to check for problems and have visual evidence to back up those difficulties. We pay close attention to issues that require immediate attention during our checks, take any necessary steps to mitigate them, and then get in touch with you to discuss the next step.
Our home watch services can handle deliveries that you anticipate while you are away. We also take care of home maintenance issues while the owners are abroad. We keep the keys to your home, give anyone you might authorize access to, and ensure it’s secure until they leave.
If necessary, we conduct routine inspections before and after bad weather to ensure your home is ready to withstand it and hasn’t been harmed by storms or severe winds. No matter how unique a homeowner’s needs may be, we ensure to fulfill them.
To ensure that nothing degrades during inactivity, our home watch team conducts a comprehensive inspection of the lighting, electrical outlets, and plumbing. There are always plumbers and electricians available to solve any issues.
The home management staff and the service providers we have in our extensive network of essential contacts can handle duties like cleaning the pool, inspecting and repairing the pool pump, mowing the lawn, trimming trees and bushes, and maintaining attractive flower beds.
What Do We Check In Your Home?
The list of many of the things we check when we visit your home is provided below:
- A visual inspection of the ceilings, walls, doors, and windows throughout the house’s interior is done to look for vandalism, forced entry, insects, rats, or mold. We also check to see if the windows and doors are latched and safe.
- Examine the hot water heater, dishwater, washer hoses, irrigation connection, and under sinks for any indications of internal water leaks
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors and check them
- Check for visual indications of pest infiltration
- Make sure the windows are locked and look for mold
- Check for dry rot and standing water on decks
- Check the refrigerator and freezer, then make the necessary adjustments
- Conduct a thorough exterior inspection of the entire house and property
- Inspect any surrounding doors, windows, screens, fences, gates, and fences for signs of damage, breakage, forced entry, and vandalism
- Clear the area surrounding the front entry of trash, newspapers, flyers, or mail
- Check for any indications of broken branches on the trees in the area that could be dangerous to people or property or provide a fire risk
- Report any problems with the upkeep of your home’s exterior or your yard
- View the roof area and take note of any damage, missing roofing components, or indications of leaks or obstructions in the gutters
- Verify that the external lighting is in good working order and that no bulbs are burned out.
- If trash cans were left outside, pick them up from the road
About Dadeland, FL
Dadeland is an urban area in the American city of Kendall, a Miami suburb. When it comes to trendy and fascinating areas to live in, Dadeland is on the rise and is extremely safe. Best known for the Dadeland Mall, the region is now more urban thanks to the new residential structures. A variety of luxury and international retail establishments and galleries are available in Dadeland.
Numerous significant employers are located nearby, and Miami International Airport, Brickell Financial District, and Downtown Miami are all easily accessible via Metrorail South and North stations.
This urban oasis has everything for every member of the family, from shopping and fashion to healthy living and Miami’s finest culinary offerings. The cozy amenities of a resort hideaway are combined with the conveniences of a home in Dadeland. Everything you require to stay in shape and unwind in elegance without leaving Dadeland is available.