Let Us Monitor Your Pinecrest Home
Are you an absentee homeowner? Or, are you someone that heads for warmer weather at the first sign of winter? If you are, Income Realty Home Watch is an invaluable partner to have! We provide weekly or bi-weekly checks of your property using a customized checklist based on industry best practices.
Your Pinecrest, Fl property is at greater risk of loss and damage when it isn’t occupied. From water leaks and electrical issues to break-ins and squatters, there are many things that can happen in your absence.
Income Realty Home Watch’s services are designed to protect your home’s value and longevity. Whether it’s your investment property or a vacation home, we’ll be your eyes and ears to make sure your property is protected the entire time you’re away.
Once we carry out an inspection, we’ll provide you with a report of our findings so you’re always in the loop. If we come across anything that requires immediate attention, we’ll get in touch with you quickly to determine the best course of action.
Income Realty Corporation was founded in 1978 to help residential and commercial real estate investors achieve peace of mind. We are a national Home Watch Association Accredited Home Watch service in the Miami area.
Get in touch with us today to learn more! You can do so by dialing (305) 251.5561.
What is A Home Watch?
Income Realty Home Watch is a company that focuses entirely on caring for and safeguarding second homes in the absence of the owners. It’s a visual check of the interior and exterior of a home or property looking for obvious issues.
Our company provides these crucial services to ensure that issues around your home are found and addressed as quickly as possible. This ensures you peace of mind while you are away from the property for prolonged periods.
Why Should You Hire Us?
Income Realty Corporation has over 40 years of experience in managing residential and commercial properties. Secondly, we’re accredited by the National Home Watch Association. Among other requirements, this accreditation requires our staff to be bonded and insured for your protection.
And thirdly, we attend Continuing Education to continuously improve our knowledge and skills. All this is to ensure that we are providing your clients with the best service!
Our Home Watch Services
There are many things that we check for in an unoccupied property. We have a checklist that we’ll use to assess both the interior and exterior of your home. The following are some of the items our checklist includes:
- Do weekly and bi-weekly checks.
- Accept deliveries on your behalf.
- Hold your keys and allow service and maintenance providers to access your property.
- Carry out pre and post-storm checks.
The following are areas that will normally be inspected during the weekly and bi-weekly checks:
Unless your home is a condo, we want to inspect the exterior to catch any problems that may arise while you away. That’s why we check:
- The condition of your home’s roof.
- Points of entry, such as doors and windows to ensure they are securely locked.
- Your sprinkler system to ensure the heads are working efficiently.
If we find a potential problem, we’ll bring it to your attention right away!
We also want to ensure that the interior of your home is protected. If we can spot the issue early then it can be dealt with before they cause too much damage. We like to check the following when inspecting the interior of your home:
- Electrical Systems: We will examine every circuit box, wiring, and outlet to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Plumbing Systems: Our plumbing system inspection includes checking anywhere the water runs through your home. Including, tubs, toilets, sinks, and fixtures. In addition, we’ll also examine the floors and ceiling for potential signs of leaks.
- Environmental Systems: Here, we’ll primarily check your heating and air conditioning units. We’ll examine whether they are working as they should be.
- Security/Safety Systems: Besides ensuring your alarm system is working as it should, we’ll also inspect smoke detectors for issues.
- Mold Issues: Mold spread quickly, and it can lead to thousands of dollars in repair costs. We’ll look for potential signs and make you aware if something comes up.
- Pests: Our pest inspection includes searching for bugs and other creatures that may cause damage to your property’s structure.
Why Can’t My Neighbor Check in on My Home?
This is risky for many reasons, but mainly because may not have the proper training to know what exactly to look for when inspecting your home. So, if an issue was to arise, they may not be able to know how to resolve it the best way possible.
In addition, while they might stop by once in a while, they may not be able to carry out detailed interior and exterior inspections. Failing to catch small issues early on may result in very costly repairs.
Can My Security System Company Do the Same Thing?
No, an alarm company will only monitor your home or fire alarms. However, they won’t “watch” over your home for potential issues that can occur while you aren’t there. They won’t check for things such as mold, pests, squatters, or broken pipes.
A home watch company like Income Realty Home Watch will identify such problems and let you know when something needs attention.
About Pinecrest, FL
Pinecrest, Florida is estimated to have a population of about 19,000 people. If there is one thing that the area is well known for, it’s the beauty of the homes and streets in the community.
Besides having beautiful homes, Pinecrest is also known for its kid-friendly atmosphere, top-rated schools, and tranquility. The community features a number of notable attractions including the Pinecrest Gardens, Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, and Deering Estate.
– Source Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
We are proud to serve the following areas in Florida: Brickell, Miami, Hammocks, Wynwood, Pinecrest, Cutler Bay, Palmetto Bay, Kendall, Doral, Dadeland, Coconut Grove, Homestead, Surfside, South Miami, and Florida City