Miami Dade Home Watch Services
Income Realty Home Watch understands the perils your property faces when no one is around to look after its care and maintenance. Miami is a great place to live and visit but the likelihood of something happening to your home is greatly increased when you are away. When you are away, what are the chances of:
Your Peace of Mind
When you are away from your property, is there a nagging little voice that ask you if everything is okay there?
- Are you depending on friends and family to check your home and feel assured that they are knowledgeable capable to to handle any problems that arise?
- Have you talked with your insurance company about your coverage when your home is unoccupied?
- And if you have a condominium, any problem your neighbors have is your problem too and is someone looking out for your interest when you are away?
This is why you need an accredited Home Watch company looking after your property.
Our many years in property management serving Miami Dade County has demonstrated that property owners need this service. The longer a property is vacant, the greater the exposure to problems. Our Home Watch checks are your first line of defense to prevention and mitigation of these problems.
Income Realty Home Watch is Accredited by the National Home Watch Association which means we have been vetted with background checks, insurance and bonding requirements, and adherence to the NHWA Code of Ethics. As members, we
- prescribe to the best practices in the Home Watch industry
- must meet annual continuing education requirements
- have access to the other 300 plus business members sharing knowledge and experience
- agree to always be vigilant to the best interest of the property owner
Income Realty Home Watch provides weekly or bi-weekly checks of your property, using a custom checklist based on industry best practices, our experience and your priorities. After each inspection, we will provide you with a report of what we found, including pictures of items that require your attention. If we find anything that requires immediate attention, we will contact you to determine the best course of action to mitigate any problems and losses. You may see more details on our Services page.