Let Us Monitor Your Brickell Home
Do you frequently leave your home to take summer vacations and winter breaks elsewhere? If so, you might need the services of Income Realty Home Watch. We look after your vacant Brickell home well and conduct weekly or bi-weekly property inspections. We cover a lot with our customized checklist.
With no one around to look after your Brickell home, your property can be exposed to possible risks from intruders, water damage, electrical problems and more. Income Realty Home Watch ensures your unit remains protected from all these.
With active home watching services since 1978, Income Realty Home Watch has kept a lot of residential homes and commercial properties safe. We offer the same kind of dedicated supervision to your Brickell property.
Aiming to keep your unit very secure, Income Realty Home Watch ensures that the value of your property is steady for a long time. Whether you’re gone for a few weeks, months or a year, we commit to protecting your home.
We consistently provide detailed reports during our regular property checkups of your Brickell home. This is to make sure you’re always updated with your property’s current condition. If important issues come up that require your immediate attention, we reach out to you quickly with recommended property solutions.
Income Realty Home Watch is an accredited company and a member of the National Home Watch Association.
While you may consider requesting your neighbors and friends to oversee your home when it’s empty, there are rewarding benefits when partnering with a professional home watching service provider. Your peace of mind is strongly guaranteed.
Contact us today at (305) 251 5561. We can further discuss the advantages we provide to homeowners as a home watching company in Brickell, Miami. We can also answer your pressing questions.
What is a Home Watch?
Income Realty Home Watch is a team of professionals working to perform critical inspections of your property in your absence. Our services are designed to offer the best protection to an empty home.
We’re committed and reliable when looking for property issues inside as well as outside your Brickell home property. With our long experience and strong expertise, you can trust us to come up with the best property resolutions.
Consider the moment when your property in Brickell is exposed to property damage and you’re located in another state or country. Income Realty Home Watch can respond right away to property problems in your place.
Why Hire Income Realty Home Watch?
Compared to other companies, Income Realty Home Watch has plenty to offer:
- Four decades of experience to back our trusted reputation
- Accreditation by the National Home Watch Association
- Staff is bonded and insured increasing your protection
- Constant upgrade of skills and knowledge with the Continuing Education program
All these factors contribute to our excellent management of your Brickell residential and commercial properties.
Our Home Watch Services
Always looking to keep your Brickell property in a top shape, Income Realty Home uses a detailed checklist to prevent missing out on anything when conducting our property inspections. All the interior and exterior parts of your property will be duly evaluated. This covers:
- Weekly and bi-weekly property checkups
- Receiving deliveries on your behalf
- Storing your keys and permitting the entry of service and maintenance providers to perform necessary maintenance tasks inside your property
- Conducting an evaluation of property damage before and after a storm occurs
What Do We Check in Your Home?
For weekly or bi-weekly property inspections, Income Realty Home Watch conducts:
While you’re away, we carefully monitor the exterior state of your property so issues may be addressed. We check on:
- The home roofing condition
- Entry and exit points, particularly doors and windows to determine the security level and ensure that it’s locked properly.
- The functionality of your sprinkler system
If we see any signs of property issues in your Brickell home property, we reach out to you right away.
The interior of your home is equally important as the exterior and requires protection as well. It’s best to address signs of damage quickly so you can use cost-effective solutions. We look at these areas closely when performing our home checking.
- Electrical systems. We look at outlets, wirings and the circuit box thoroughly
- Plumbing systems. We check for signs of water damage and leaks since it can be costly to fix. This includes looking for water stains and peeling paint on ceilings and walls.
- HVAC systems. We check if your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning units are functional.
- Security systems. Alarm systems and smoke detectors play a crucial role in property safety. We make sure they’re optimally working.
- Mold presence. Mold can be harmful to one’s health. It spreads fast and they can also be expensive to treat. We actively look for signs of mold.
- Pest infestation. Part of our inspection includes watching out for existing bugs, termites, and rodents that can increase damage to your home structure
Can I Have My Neighbor Perform Check-Ins on My Property?
You may have well-meaning neighbors who offer their help. However, having no training and experience means that when property problems are detected in your Brickell home, your neighbors may have no idea what to do. They may not even have a clue on the signs of property damage.
As your partner, Income Realty Home Watch performs detailed inspections with skills and deep expertise to back us up. If you let property damage linger too long, you can end up with pricey repairs. With us on board, we can quickly identify the home issues and inform you the recommended action to take to fix the issue.
About Brickell, Miami
Brickell is considered an urban neighborhood of Greater Downtown Miami. It’s situated directly south of the historic business district.
It’s known as Miami and South Florida’s financial district. This area consists of high-rise and upscale residential towers and condominiums.
Areas We Serve
We are proud to serve the following areas in Florida: Brickell, Miami, Hammocks, Pinecrest, Cutler Bay, Palmetto Bay, Kendall, Doral, Dadeland, Coconut Grove, Homestead, Surfside, South Miami, and Florida City