Let Us Monitor Your Miami Lakes Rental Property
Do you often travel elsewhere during summer holidays or winter breaks? If you do, Income Realty Home Watch can be an invaluable partner to have.
Leaving your home vacant can expose it to several risks. Including, having the risk of fire, arson, theft and vandalism, or even occupation by a trespasser or a squatter.
Luckily for you, Income Realty Home Watch can help you achieve peace of mind wherever you are. We inspect homes bi-weekly using a customized checklist to protect its longevity and value.
When you hire us, we’ll be your eyes and ears to ensure your home is protected for the entire time you’ll be away. After every inspection, we’ll provide you with a detailed report to keep you in the loop.
Should we come across any issues, we’ll notify you immediately to determine what to do to stop further damage.
Income Realty Home Watch has years of experience in the business. We have been operating for the past four decades. Our goal is to help both homeowners and real estate investors achieve peace of mind when away.
No matter how long you’re going to be away, you can rest assured your home is safe in our hands.
Income Realty Home Watch is an accredited organization and part of the National Home Watch Association. Get started Today by dialing (305) 251-5561. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and customize a package for you to get started.
We serve the areas of Brickell, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Dadeland, Doral, Florida City, Palmetto Bay, Miami, Kendall, Homestead, Hialeah, Hammocks, Wynwood, Surfside, and Pinecrest.
What is a Home Watch?
A home watch is a professional service that entails caring for your home in your absence. Assigning neighbors and friends the responsibility to inspect and supervise your property may not be ideal.
That’s because they may not have the skills and expertise to know where and what to check during inspections. Resultantly, by the time an issue becomes obvious, the damage may be severe.
A home watch service, on the other hand, is meant to give property owners like yourself peace of mind. At Income Realty Home Watch, we will care for your home like we would our own!
We inspect vacant homes two times a week using a detailed checklist to ensure you find your home in perfect condition when you return.
Our Home Watch Services
First things first, what makes us the perfect partner to manage your Miami Lakes home? For one, we have over four decades of experience in providing home watch services.
Secondly, Income Realty Home Watch is an accredited organization. We’re accredited to provide professional home watch services by the National Home Watch Association which requires our staff to be both insured and bonded.
Also, we constantly engage in ongoing education to continually sharpen our skills when it comes to home care services.
Our home watch services are essential for Miami Lakes homeowners who aren’t able to monitor the condition of their vacant homes. They are specially designed for cautious business travelers, vigilant vacationers, and worried wanderers alike.
We can customize them to fit every property owner’s particular needs. With us, you’ll not have to worry about water leaks, mold, fires, or even squatters.
The following are some of our home watch services.
Regularly inspecting the exterior of a property can help us catch any problems that may arise in your absence. The only exception is if your property is a condominium. The following are a couple of things we check during our bi-weekly inspections.
- The home’s roof condition. We check for things like hail damage, the extent of shingle damage, leaky or clogged gutters, or missing granules, among other things.
- Points of entry to ensure they are burglar-proof
- The functioning of the sprinkler system to ensure things like valves, heads of rotors, and sprinkler heads are working as they should
If our team comes across an issue, we’ll make sure we bring it to your attention right away.
Income Realty Home Watch will also regularly inspect your home’s interior to ensure no issues are cropping up. When inspecting your property, we’ll be on the lookout for the following things.
- Plumbing systems. This includes examining the functioning of things like sinks, toilets, tubs, and fixtures. We’ll also check the ceiling and floors to check for telltale signs of plumbing leaks.
- Electrical systems. Here, we’ll pay attention to things like switches, appliances, lights, receptacles, and the service panel for any telltale signs of damage.
- Environmental systems. Our team will also check the working of your HVAC system to ensure it’s working as it should.
- Safety systems. We’ll also check the working of your alarm system, as well as the smoke detector.
- Pest infestation. A home that is infested by pets will not be livable. Our team will search for bugs and other creatures to protect your property against damage.
- Mold issues. Mold can quickly spread throughout your home if left unaddressed. And as a result, you may have to spend a fortune in the remediation process. That’s why we include a mold inspection in our checklist.
Why Can’t My Neighbor or Security System Company Check My Home?
The problem is that both your neighbor and security system company lack the requisite experience. They won’t know where to check or what to look for when inspecting your home.
A home watch company, on the other hand, will know what exactly to check and what issues may need urgent attention.
About Miami Lakes, FL
Miami Lakes is one of the youngest cities in Miami-Dade County. Home to about 30,000 residents, it’s one of the most beautiful residential areas in South Florida.
Miami Lakes offers a traditional Main Street that features tasteful corporate parks, green spaces, and curvy residential streets.
Top attractions in the area include Amelia Earhart Park, McDonald Water Park, Miami Lakes Optimist Park, Royal Oaks Park, and Veteran’s Park.
Areas We Serve
We are proud to serve the following areas in Florida: Miami Lakes, Brickell, Wynwood, Hammocks, Pinecrest, Cutler Bay, Palmetto Bay, Kendall, Doral, Dadeland, Coconut Grove, Homestead, Surfside, South Miami, and Florida City.